Last reviewed/updated: 06 Jul 2017 | Published: 10 May 2017 | Status: Active
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP).
- The web language for adding back-end programming logic to web pages.
- The web language that is object-oriented, interpreted by the web server, and compatible with databases.
- The back-end web page behavior (including interactive/dynamic behavior) language.
- Web page behaviors include validating forms, querying databases, and changing the content of web pages.
- Language concepts include: superglobal variables, variables, strings, numbers, booleans, arrays, operators, statements, queries, functions, arguments, objects, properties, methods, inheritance, and scope.